Function in your car
Air is essential for combustion in engine as combustion happens with air-fuel mixture.
Air Filter is very essential as it filters foreign particles like dirt, dust, water,
debris, contaminants etc present in the air making it free from such contaminants
& stopping them from reaching the engine. Hence protecting the engine from any harm.
What if you don't put MGP Air Filter
By doing so you run the risk of dust, dirt and debris quickly fouling up the engine,
causing poor performance and potentially shortening the life of the engine. Foreign
particles act as abrasives on the metal parts of an engine, wearing away engine
bearings, piston rings and cylinders. Hence quality of Air Filter is very essential.
ALWAYS INSIST ON MARUTI GENUINE PARTS Air Filter.
MGP Air Filter ensures
Protects engine from getting damaged & from abrasion inside cylinder due to foreign
impurities by passing only clean air. Ensures better combustion by providing consistent
air flow to engine whenever needed. Gives "Perfect Fit".
Asli Air Filter
- High contaminant trapping quality.
- Efficiently cleans the air protecting the engine from getting damaged.
- Cleaner exhaust gas emissions.
- Filter does not get clogged.
- Ensure high fuel economy.
- Reduced wear & tear of engine.
- Various stringent & rigorous testing is done.
Nakli Air Filter
- Cannot trap contaminations adequately.
- Inefficient cleaning of air & hence causes serious damage to engine.
- Contaminated exhaust gas emissions.
- Inadequate & inconsistent removal of impurities.
- May cause clogging of the filter affecting engine performance.
- May lead to high wear & tear of engine.
- Rigorous testing is not done.